Friday 4 March 2016

Challenge #16 - Anything Goes or Birthdays and other Celebrations

Hi there!

It is march already and, at least in this part of the world, it seems that spring is near by.
This is a month of celebrations and this is why we have chosen
 this theme for the DT to create this month.

Our guest designer this month is 

Ana Isabel using Sexy Cake



Hello! My name is Ana Isabel, I am a vet in Madrid and I love animals.
I dedicate my free time to this passionate world of scrap.
It all started when I discovered Copic colouring. I loved it and got hooked.
Then I started telling stories with paper scraps, making cards, 3D projects and mixed media!!
You can see them all in my blog.
Thanks to Alicia and Aurora for giving me the chance to participate in this blog as Guest Designer!!!
I loved colouring this digi!!!!

Also, like every month our DT has made some fantastic projects for your inspiration.

Liza using Susi's Gift



Virginia using A Special Day



Maria using Mel's Cell



Beatriz using Thinking of You



Vannessa using Hogwarts' Student



Elena using Aurora's Gift



Aurora using Thinking of You



Like always we'll love it if you decided to join us.

Have a nice weekend

Alicia, Aurora and the DT

Only with an Aliciabel stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment